TOPIC: IDPA /IPSC Shooting Group

IDPA /IPSC Shooting Group 1 month 2 weeks ago #1988

• movlas
  • movlas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello folks,
My name is John Meyer and I am a member of the BASC Board of Directors.

Recently, during our annual membership meeting, a member voiced an interest in forming a group of shooters within the club that would be interested in shooting IDPA / IPSC style events.

I have formed an investigative committee and I am soliciting input from any and all members that might be interested in this type of shooting.

Initially the events would be informal matches that would be patterned after the IDPA / IPSC matches.
If we get enough interest and participation it might be possible to form our own IDPA or IPSC chapter within our own membership.
This activity WILL BE limited to members and guests only.

If you think that you might be interested in such an activity, please respond here or contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

I look forward to seeing all of you at the range.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMW, Skee1bohica

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The USA has the longest standing constitution world because our founding fathers gave us the right to say no.
It's called the First Amendment.
The First Amendment still stands because the founding fathers gave us an insurance policy to protect it.
It's called the Second Amendment.
J. Meyer, 1977

IDPA /IPSC Shooting Group 1 month 2 weeks ago #1990

• DMW
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Email sent.............

Lifetime NRA Endowment Member
Lifetime Member North American Hunter
Glock Aficionado

IDPA /IPSC Shooting Group 1 month 2 weeks ago #1999

• movlas
  • movlas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Update,
I have received several replies to this post and will be planning our first event soon.
It will be an unofficial get-together at the range to go ver the basics of timed shooting scenarios.
Most importantly, for those new to this type of shooting, we will talk about safety concerns that are unique to competitive style shooting.

Standby and keep watching this topic for more details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMW

The USA has the longest standing constitution world because our founding fathers gave us the right to say no.
It's called the First Amendment.
The First Amendment still stands because the founding fathers gave us an insurance policy to protect it.
It's called the Second Amendment.
J. Meyer, 1977
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds