Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: membership test

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1395

• Villarreal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for the help sending me the link WWORDEN, passed the commom sense test and paid membership.
How do I get my 2016 renewal stickers?

G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wworden, Pops

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Villarreal. Reason: renewal stickers

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1391

• TexasGuns
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I took the test today. I believe I've missed one question and do realize a 100% is passing. The web page said it would direct to results, though it did not. How would one get their results?

Thank you :blink:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our...

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1389

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
You are welcome Mr. Vern, our goal is to make things better and easier, sorry for the confusion on the front end.

As far as "what the heck and why"?????? I have a motto..........."he who dies with the most toys wins!!!!!"

Jim

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1384

• Vern
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37

Pops wrote: Well paid up through 2016 nice to have that done.

Thanks to all involved for making that little chore so easy. As previously stated, “I’m not used to that”!

Now to the Ruger. Man o live I can get myself into more trouble than I can stand without assistance from a significant other, which I don’t have. “got to have it, just got to have it”, then when I do have it, I sit and wonder, “what the heck did I just do and why”!
Every day I wake up and find I’m surprised at the fact that I’m not surprised by government action, or lack thereof!

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1383

• Pops
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Only problem I see with PayPal is they are now extending a line of credit. Saw a Ruger Convertible 45 Colt/45ACP on line that I cannot afford! If I purchased that, PCT 3 might end up scraping me off'n the floor soon as my old war department were to see the bill. OOPS! Well paid up through 2016 nice to have that done.

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1381

• Vern
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37

wworden wrote: I know what you mean Vern.... :blink:

If you passed the test and then filled out the registration information it then should have sent you to
the PayPal page for payment. after you use your PayPal account or for some that don't want one.
All you had to do is pay as a guest and put your information in and pay, then it sends you back to the BASC site.

That's it your done.

If you look in your email it should have sent a thank you with your invoice that shows what ever you purchased.
If you don't see it check your spam folder it may be there.
If you still don't see it no worries. Under the User Profile you will see My Membership, click that and it will show you your status information and you can download the invoice there for your records...

Well Duh! I had a receipt in my mail box that I didn’t catch, stating I was good till 08-31-16. Sure feel dumber than the record shows. But hey! I got my trousers on front side frontwards. That’s a good thing right?
Every day I wake up and find I’m surprised at the fact that I’m not surprised by government action, or lack thereof!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds