Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: membership test

membership test 4 years 3 days ago #1401

• Mongo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I way over thought the replies on the test and was parsing the answers like a lawyer looking for a loop hole in a contract.
Firearms engineer for hire on a contract basis.
[/size]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

membership test 4 years 3 days ago #1400

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
We didn't want to make anything hard on the members. Always remember fellas, it is our jobs as directors to serve the members, and we volunteered we weren't drafted.

The "test" is nothing more than a reminder of our most frequent rules violations. We want reminders, not infractions!

It started off rough, but it's a brand new system. Bill worked his rear off for us.

We have had 83 renewals so far in what two weeks? That's just over 10%, a few small hiccups but with good communication we have gotten them worked.

Thanks for your support fellas.

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pops

membership test 4 years 3 days ago #1399

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
We didn't want to make anything hard on the members. Always remember fellas, it is our jobs as directors to serve the members, and we volunteered we weren't drafted.

The "test" is nothing more than a reminder of our most frequent rules violations. We want reminders, not infractions!

It started off rough, but it's a brand new system. Bill worked his rear off for us.

We have had 83 renewals so far in what two weeks? That's just over 10%, a few small hiccups but with good communication we have gotten them worked.

Thanks for your support fellas.

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pops

membership test 4 years 4 days ago #1398

• Layton
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just got the e-mail that the membership renewal was up and open,took the test and was really surprised that it was really just a common sense questions,was thinking it would be complicated,but what was asked was good and if you have been raised around firearms those were beat into you by your parents and DI's in Basic Training,at least when I was in so long ago in the 60's.

Layton

membership test 4 years 5 days ago #1397

• shooter1952
  • Thank you received: 15
i will be mailing them to you.I am doing these on a weekly basis for now.---Walt.

membership test 4 years 1 week ago #1396

• wworden
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Not a problem!!!
Thomas Jefferson said, “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes … Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Villarreal

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds