Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: membership test

membership test 3 years 11 months ago #1434

• shooter1952
  • Thank you received: 15
Layton,I already mailed all that to you.Sheet with combination as well.Then when you changed from a family membership,I sent you guest badge #3 as you requested.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

membership test 3 years 11 months ago #1433

• Vern
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Layton, I got my stickers last week. Included was the combo to the gate. Somewhere on here I read that the renewals were being mailed weekly.

Hope this is of some help!
Every day I wake up and find I’m surprised at the fact that I’m not surprised by government action, or lack thereof!

membership test 3 years 11 months ago #1432

• Layton
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Are you backlogged on sending out the renewal stickers? Just curious as I haven't received mine yet. Also,you will send the new lock combination when the membership expires this year as you have always don,used to be with the stickers also,but I guess we get the stickers early now and the lock combination later.
Layton

membership test 4 years 2 days ago #1405

• Mongo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

JimC wrote: Been a long time Mongo. Hows the leg?

Don't read too much into anything we do. We are NOT trying to make things harder!

Jim

Hardware is giving me issues and trying to kill me so it must come out. Surgery was scheduled but the hospital screwed the pooch so its another month. I missed the long range qualification because of it and I just finished rebuilding my 308 rifle and rescoping it.

My advice never let a drunk run you over, much easier that way.
Firearms engineer for hire on a contract basis.
[/size]

membership test 4 years 3 days ago #1404

• Rconner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just wanted to add my input for those who don't like using their CC to pay. I have been buying on line for many years, and i also don't like using my CC on sites i'm not sure of. But long ago I became a member of (Pay Pal) and have used it for many years on sites I was not sure of. Once a member, you feed in the information one time, and then update as necessary. I was glad that option was offered to use as payment. I to am old, and the test made me suck air from both ends (LOL) but I found it was merciful. and the use of Pay Pal also made it easy, I did not have to enter any of my account information......

membership test 4 years 3 days ago #1402

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
Been a long time Mongo. Hows the leg?

Don't read too much into anything we do. We are NOT trying to make things harder!

Jim

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds