Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: membership test

membership test 3 years 5 months ago #1233

• cherman
  • cherman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tried to register my husband who has been member since basc was established but to register him it wont let him use my email address which how he found out about the testing. Can someone please tell us what to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

membership test 3 years 5 months ago #1239

• wayne newman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to find out about that as well. I think I read that the site will be up and running for that feature around June but don't quote me on that.

membership test 3 years 5 months ago #1245

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 63
Well first and foremost the membership test is not up and running yet. A "test", test was put on the website for directors to preview and unintentionally was made available to members. What did ya'll think?

We are hoping to have the on-line renewal and test up by the first of June.

This is all being done to streamline and accurize the renewal process for the future. Yes I am certain that there will be some rough spots. But WE, your Directors and YOU members, WE will get it worked out. We are all in this together and we Directors work for you members and OUR club.

Anyone having trouble getting signed up with a name and password for the website. Go to the "Directors" tab at the top of the page and drop me an e-mail with your name and member number and I will forward it to our webmaster so we can help get you signed up. I feel certain that there is going to be a rush towards the end of renewal time so be pro-active and let's get you taken care of.

We have had this website up for several years and we all have had ample time to get on and sign up to stay abreast of OUR clubs rules, activities and news.

Any questions at all feel free to e-mail me, I will do my best to help any way I can.

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pops, cuzzrp, navypilotcoz

membership test 3 years 4 months ago #1291

• BFoster
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sounds like it will be good once it gets all ironed out. Should be easier on everybody.

membership test 3 years 3 months ago #1337

• billw210
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
If you are already registered on the site it will only allow one email address per member. You can not use the same email address for multiple users. Sorry that is just the was the software is built. Its a security thing that way you don't have people creating multiple accounts with the same email.

membership test 3 years 3 months ago #1343

• Pops
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
When will the test be on line? I keep looking daily and cannot find it.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds