Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: membership test

membership test 3 years 2 months ago #1542

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 63
William

What I stated is in fact correct. My explanation is exactly how the board of directors set up the system and that is how it will remain. Webadmin made a mistake in what was done for you and the board of directors will have to discuss the outcome. No other members got this consideration and it is not right that you did when others didn't. The procedure was voted on and passed by the bod and the procedure was sent to all members

All rules apply to all members equally, including directors

Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

membership test 3 years 2 months ago #1541

• wchow
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
that's not correct about having to retake the test. i was sent a link (from webadmin) that allowed me to just pay and test was saved from yesterday

membership test 3 years 2 months ago #1533

• JimC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 63
You will also have to take the test and fill out the application again as well. The instructions do state that you have to complete the whole thing at one time.

Jim

membership test 3 years 2 months ago #1532

• wworden
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
When you finished the test and pass it takes you to a page that says passed and gives you the link to the registration page to fill out and pay. It will take you to the paypal with the price and payment screen. there is no place to send payments.
Thomas Jefferson said, “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes … Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants."

membership test 3 years 2 months ago #1531

• wchow
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I finished my test and when I logged into my PP account it BASC didn't come up with a bill to pay. Can you give me email address so I can send my $175?

membership test 3 years 3 months ago #1512

• shooter1952
  • Thank you received: 13
If you just got renewed,I will have the info to get your stickers & gate pass info to you on Monday if is on the renewals list to me in time.If not will get to you the next Monday.No problem.---Walt.

Time to create page: 1.544 seconds